New Features and EnhancementsThe Hawk SN11 recording system is based on a wireless platform without radio infrastructure. It operates autonomously and is ideal for swift operations where visibility into the operation is not necessary. Hawk offers visual status checks through LED indicators and presents a user-friendly system for wireless data harvesting in the field. Hawk offers:
- Stand alone architecture – enables operators to use Hawk independently or a complement to cabled systems
- Compact design – small, form factor allows easier equipment deployment across challenging terrains and dense vegetation
- Aluminum enclosure – provides ruggedness and added protection of ground electronics for extended product life
- Bluetooth and WiFi technology – delivers communication locally between the user and equipment to improve operations involving deployment, equipment status collection, and field data harvesting with minimal power consumption
- Operational flexibility – supports up to 3-channel analog geophones and VectorSeis multicomponent digital sensors within the same field station electronics
Hawk also allows operators to acquire high-density seismic data in areas where cable-based systems or radio infrastructure is cost prohibitive. Ideal for rough terrain and, Hawk efficiently mitigates risks associated with hauling and laying heavy cable and electronics and provides greater flexibility to meet high-density, 3D survey parameters. With its lightweight, portable design, Hawk provides operational flexibility by complementing cabled systems to serve as infill in difficult terrains or to enhance target image coverage in survey areas.
Hawk can also be used with theoperational management system, allowing for integrated stakeless surveying and the display of GIS spatial data. Connex provides HSE reporting, and comes with rugged handheld navigation devices that ensure data integrity and simplified layout, highly efficient source production, and retrieval of ground electronics.