INOVA’s long-term business success depends upon the ability to continually improve product and service quality while protecting people and the environment. Throughout the company, we are committed to sustaining the highest standards of human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality improvement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of all INOVA stakeholders, including the communities in which we live and work.
Our QHSE policies are designed to:
- Educate employees and stakeholders so they embrace our QHSE standards and procedures
- Develop a culture in which QHSE commitments are a core value of INOVA and those with whom we do business
- Ensure that all our business activities are carried out in a healthy, safe and environmentally sustainable manner
- Continually improve our product quality and HSE performance so that we set the benchmark in our sector
- Create a company where QHSE goals and results are equal in importance to our other operating objectives
Our manufacturing and assembly facilities in Stafford, Calgary, and Xi’an are ISO 9001:2008 certified.